Saturday, April 7, 2012

SpookyMuFu's Hoth Diorama Video

Check out the latest video from SpookyMuFu of his Hoth Diorama. Look at the detail put into this diorama. He has been working on this for over a year and has constantly been adding more and more to it. Simply amazing skill he has when it comes to creating scenes from Star Wars. Below is his description of this short video:

"This is a short video of my Hoth Diorama from the Star Wars movie The Empire Strikes Back. I made this out of foam, plaster, model railroading snow, LED lights, various wires and tubing and Hasbro Star Wars figures accessories. This diorama also contains my (slightly) custom figure Toryn Farr. I used pearl dust to give the snow that wet/sparkling effect. The consoles lights alternate between 4 colors and were custom made by me.+ -SpookyMuFu

No comments:

Post a Comment